Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Need a change?

As a kid growing up, my parents did something I never knew anyone else to do.






Rearrange furniture.....................


In the Spring the tv and couch would switch places and the rest kind of just found spots around the room. In the Fall vice versa. I suppose it had something to do with heating, sunlight, and door/window accessability. Really how often do you open the windows in the Winter, unless you're me but it still doesn't stop me. Then you're just gonna have to make room for a Christmas tree eventually so why not do it ahead before the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

It reenergizes a room. Kind of starts things fresh.

It's recommended for you if you are going through anything difficult. A breakup, can't find a job, life changing events.......

I love changing things around. Different is always good. When you get stuck in a rut, variety can give you a great new perspective along with a euphoria. The adrenaline rush of moving heavy furniture doesn't hurt either. Lol.

Since I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment and hadn't planned on staying here this long I have put it off for over 2 years. I have an enormous sectional, so no matter what I do I'm still pretty cramped, but today I did it and it feels GREAT!!!!

Try it. Even just one room, a drawer, a closet..... It feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment