Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I really miss Junket









Have you ever done a search on the internet for something long gone and wound up on a wild goose chase never finding that lost piece of childhood magic. Your favorite candy or game elusive 'til the end and lost in a sea of memories.

Well, not Junket. I found it!! Still being produced since 1874!

I remember as a child. I did find it in the store once sometime in the 90's. This strange dessert from the era of jello molds and jello everything. Junket was just abit different from jello and honestly tasted soooo much better. It was like solidified custardified milk but with the flavors of vanilla and sugar. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can't wait until my order comes in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious but I hope they've improved their packaging. It looks like the packaging they use for bathroom cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope same packaging. It definitely looks old and dated and could pass for some old cleaning product for sure, but on a nostalgic note it reminds me of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for ur comment!!! And i know what u mean... recently(and i mean like within the last 3 yrs...) ive been FIENDING for sprite remix then i found out they stopped producing it. i cried. -_-

    then they told me to put skittles inside my sprite... yea like its really the same.

    congrats on finding it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I have never heard of it. I will have to try it out! Joining you from SITS!

    ReplyDelete