Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prozac for the ears

Years ago I made up a cd of fun upbeat songs and named it Prozac. I couldn't find every song on the internet so I have an abridged an updated version for you today. Everyone who knows me says I am hyper, happy and fun loving. So, when I need a lift, you know it's gonna be good. I dare you to see how "F"ing great you feel after it. If you're not smiling uncontrollably all day long after this then you don't have a pulse. Give it a try and maybe you'll even find something new to love. All of these songs make you want to dance and sing, but ultimately SMILE uncontrollably. You can't keep yourself from moving and humming until you're out of your seat and on your feet. I have many favorites on here because they are all favorites but I'd have to say I am partial to the Pina Colada song because of it's message most of all and Amber is my signature song. It's quintessentially me.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

11 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good list.

    Although I feel like the only person on the planet who doesn't love "Fireflies" by Owl City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it. I know of quite a number of people who don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love I'm Walking on Sunshine!! Hadn't heard it in a while so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. Music is a powerful tool when it comes to helping to set our moods. I'm walking on sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here Comes the Sun by Sheryl Crow. There's something that just makes me happy about that song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cali for my birthday greeting. I'm having a lot of fun forgetting my age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!!! I am just dropping in from SITS to welcome you! I think you are gonna love what they have to offer and really, who doesn't love new friends!?!

    I also loved this list, and am hedging on Fireflys...the jury is still out on that one; however, I have one for you that I can't live without One Day Like This by Elbow and Hero by Regina Spektor

    All the best,

    Danon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of a ready, go-to playlist. I would like to have a few 30-min playlists:
    Cleaning, running, motivate, and bedtime.

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love happy songs.

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Walkin' On Sunshine! One of my all-time favorites.

    p.s. Welcome to the SITS community!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great songs for running! Thanks for sharing and welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete