Monday, March 8, 2010

Crunch Time from the Procrastinator's Point of View

I have been busy trying to make some head way through a few projects all adding up to a HUGE Life changing event/journey. I promise to keep my blog updated and will blog regularly very soon.
I have wanted to do travel nursing for quite some time. Basically, it's 13 week assignments at hospitals across the US. It's a huge decision with many factors. The long and the short of it is that I have been hired by a hospital in Connecticut. I was definitely thinking warmer as a fisrt stop but it's Spring I will be there until the end of June, so it won't be very cold at all compared to Philly.
Which leads to the next best reason. It's close enough for me to slowly adjust to this new journey while packing most of my belongings into storage.
So, please forgive me for not being around here much. Of course it doesn't help that I am a terrible procrastinator and a chronically late person. In fact I really got get going for today. Maybe this is what I'll do quick little blurbs, since I tend to get lengthy too easily. Lol.
Happy Monday everyone! Wish me Luck!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Good luck on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize people did travel nursing. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a grand adventure!

    I'm just stopping in from SITS to say hello & welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make the most of it.... What a great opportunity!

    Welcome to SITS! Come on over to my blog...I'm giving away a $25.00 g.c. for new sunglasses. Who doesn't need new sunglasses? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds exciting... Good luck

    Stopping by to say welcome to SITS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping from SITS to say welcome!

    I am from Philly too... I would love to be somewhere warmer... and dry!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete