Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There are no bad ideas

I realized today that there is no such thing as a bad idea. Instead just make the decision you know you want and make it firm. Embrace it instead and don't look back. Then you can't go wrong.

Today was my last day of work. I've quit my job of 14 years. Waivering back and forth on a decision only delays ANY progress. I often do this. I think I am searching for perfection but at the same time just missing out on soooo much by making no decision at all. No decision in life IS perfect. That's the thing. Nothing is simple or easy and thank god. If life was simple and easy then it would be boring. As long as the decision is founded on good information but it's very easy to screw up a good decision by looking back on option #2 that you didn't pick.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have to walk away to find the life we want... "Leap and the net will appear." I've found that to be true in life!

    ReplyDelete