Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the nick of time

I am flying to Philly on Thanksgiving morning.




I get off work at 7:30 and the flight leaves at 9:30. I am betting on smooth plans.

The airport is about 15-20 minutes away from work. I am taking my luggage with me and heading straight there.






Today I do a trial run to the airport. I don't want to waste time running into any gps glitches.

I also figure on Thanksgiving morning the traffic shouldn't be too bad at 7:30. I am going to look into checking my luggage the day before and then valet my car at the terminal, which I have been told they do there.

I've heard that traveling on the holiday is usually the best way to do it because most people arrive the day before.

So cross your fingers I make it out of work on time. No road glitches. No luggage problems. No parking hold ups. No security set backs........

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your trip. I hope all goes well. I dunno' if travelin' on a holiday is the best way to go, as I don't travel at all, if I can help it. Most of the time, I don't have any choice, though.


    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can check in online, I'd do that. I know some airlines let you check in up to 24 hours before. That'll save you a little time.

    ReplyDelete