Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Travel Tuesday

Well, it's pretty early for looking at the next job but I figured why not think ahead. My recruiter called the other day. No, I haven't changed yet mainly because this company has alot of the jobs out west which will be benificial to me when I go out there.

Anyhow she called and asked about the next assignment. I want to spend some time back in Connecticut with Mike. I really miss him and need to spend time together.

Well, it just so happens that there's a position there at the unit I want and pays more.

It was just after 5 on friday, but I decided to leave a message anyway so I'd be the first she'd hear come monday morning. I left a very succint message and gave the highlights of why she should call me back to interview and it wouldn't be a waste of her time.

I guess I did too good of a job, becuase she offered me the position without an interview!

As far as everything else here, the weather has changed significantly and snows every day. Just flurries and mostly a light layer on the ground. I'm going home this weekend and then spending several days in DC with my niece and some travel nurses that live there. Its my birthday next teusday. I wanted to go away and do something different. I was thinking about Vegas maybe but decided on DC.

Stay tuned!

1 comment: