Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award and & facts about me

Steph in the City has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger award!




Thanks Steph! Now I am to award it to 7 other bloggers and give you 7 facts about myself. Also, my laptop is fried due to a virus and I am using my boyfriend's for a few more weeks. So I really haven't been on here much.


1. I am the youngest of 8 children. Yes, I was spoiled alot and I was a total brat when I was young.

2. I love candy, all sugar and sweets and chocolate.

3. I ran a half marathon, once and have swam several races at the beach.

4. I collect tea cups and saucers. I especially love hand painted Asian ones with lithophanes imbedded in the bottom.





5. I couldn't write my name until 1st grade. My mom made little dots for me to connect on all of my Kindergarten papers.

6. I am addicted to massage. It's a wonderful therapy that I highly recommend to everyone. Wether it's aches or pains or depression/anxiety or to help with chiropractic adjustments.

7. I am a very loud talker, see #1.



I am passing this on to........

Elizabeth Grimes at One Magical Moment per Day







Linda at to Behold the Beauty




Taylee at Tay Talk





Hilary at The Smitten Image




Sandra at Absolutely Narcissism




Marsha at Coffee to Cocktails






A cop's wife at Nerdy Apple Bottom

8 comments:

  1. Well congrats to you and thank you kindly for thinking of me. I see I'm in good company. I don't do memes on my blog but I will gratefully accept your award and add it to my slideshow on my sidebar. Thank you! And I hope your laptop is up and running again before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you! And hurray for you!

    I LOVE that you collect tea cups. I have a friend who had a Alice and Wonderland theme wedding and every centerpiece was a plethora of tea cups. So now she has a whole collection! Ever since, I have told myself that I want to start collecting them so I can have women over for tea time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY...I'm so glad you did this. And now I have new blogs to check out. I'm off to meet your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristina, how sweet of you to include me in this list. I prefer not to participate in memes, myself, although I really enjoyed reading yours. I, too, am a lover of chocolate. I suspect you control your chocolate cravings better than I do mine, though. I loved the teacups in your collection. They're beautiful! And I am totally impressed with the cleverness shown by your mom with her connect-the-dots way of helping you learn to write your name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 7 facts! Eight children, wow! Thank you so much for awarding me, I feel so honored! I loved reading more about you. What a great idea the stylish blogger award is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I talk loud too. My husband is always telling me to bring it down a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for including me on this very special award!! xoxoxo you rock lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award..well deserved

    ReplyDelete