Monday, June 27, 2011

Travel Tuesday! 6/28/11

Someone said to me not very long ago, "You're like Where's Waldo but it's Where's Kris"

I am currently in Durham North Carolina. I love the South, especially the Carolina's and I wanted to go to South Carolina but that license, which I thought would be faster, was taking longer. To get my North Carolina license it took 3 days on line. I got here several weeks ago and am already planning out the next location, to South Carolina. Preferably the coast. I would love to spend some time in Charleston and Savannah, which is very close as well.

My unwritten plan is SC then Cali then Hawaii then Colorado and then........ who knows.


I was planning to get away for some long weekends but ran into car trouble. Blog to come on that. Lol.

4 comments:

  1. JEALOUS! We lived in Fayetteville, NC for 3 years and I just love the entire state. If you get a chance, drive up to the Outer Banks, NC. It was just one of the most beautiful vacations we ever took. I wouldn't mind living in NC again someday. Enjoy your time there!
    http://www.outerbanks.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to see Charleston when you go to South Carolina. It's my favorite place in the world. I even liked it better than Paris.

    ReplyDelete